Vegetable Slaw is a healthier and colorful variation of the more famous Coleslaw. It is made of fresh, raw & crunchy vegetables tossed in a mayonnaise and vinegar based dressing.
Traditionally Coleslaw is made with shredded Cabbage, which is the most essential ingredient. Apart from that you can add many other vegetables to a healthy salad. I have added red cabbage, carrots, broccoli and onions.
The vegetables are shredded or thinly chopped and combined with a creamy dressing. Vegetable slaw is a delicious salad that is really easy to make. It is a deliciously light and refreshing salad that is also visually appealing.
To make Vegetable Slaw at home follow the detailed step by step recipe posted below.
See more related recipes like:
- Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Russian Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Spinach Apple Pecan Salad
- Kachumber Salad
- Grated Radish & Tomato Salad
Suggested recipe collections :
Vegetable Slaw Recipe | Broccoli, Carrot & Cabbage Slaw
Ingredients For Vegetable Slaw Recipe | Broccoli, Carrot & Cabbage Slaw
- 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/4 Cup Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Golden Raisins (Kishmish)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Step By Step Instructions for Vegetable Slaw Recipe | Broccoli, Carrot & Cabbage Slaw
- Thinly shred or grate white & red cabbage.2 Cups Shredded Cabbage, 1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- Cut broccoli into small florets.1 Cup Broccoli Florets, cut into small pieces
- Peel and grate the carrots and thinly slice the onions.1/2 Cup Shredded Carrot, 1/4 Cup Onion, thinly sliced
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar and dijon mustard.1/4 Cup Mayonnaise, 1 Tablespoon Vinegar, 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Also add sugar, crushed black pepper and salt and mix well to make the dressing.1 Teaspoon Sugar, 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper, 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Add the shredded vegetables & raisins to the mixing bowl and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Sprinkle some more raisins for garnish and serve at room temperature.1/4 Cup Golden Raisins (Kishmish)
Before You Go...
Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes.
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.