Apple Roses with Puff Pastry are delicious and attractive edible roses made by baking apple and eggless homemade puff pastry sheets.
These delectable and wonderful apple roses are more eye-appealing with dusted sugar and cinnamon, while adding amazing taste! This recipe is a must try for your loved one on any day you feel like letting them know.
Serve these Apple Roses With Homemade Puff Pastry Sheets during tea time or as an off-tradition dessert after a pasta lunch.
This recipe was submitted by Dhara Shah as part of our Eggless Baking Recipe Contest.
To make Apple Roses with Puff Pastry at home follow the detailed step by step recipe posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Apple Roses With Puff Pastry Recipe
Ingredients For Apple Roses With Puff Pastry Recipe
For the Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 75 Gram Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Water
For Brushing Mixture
- 40 Gram Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 9-10 Saffron Strands (Kesar)
For the Apple Roses
- 1 Medium Sized Apple
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
Step By Step Instructions for Apple Roses With Puff Pastry Recipe
- Mix all-purpose flour with butter in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. Add required water to make a smooth but tight dough.1 Cup All Purpose Flour, 3 Tablespoons Water, 75 Gram Butter
- Cut the apple into very thin slices. Combine the apple slices with some lemon juice and water and microwave for 4 minutes or until cooked.1 Medium Sized Apple, 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, 1 Cup Water
- To soften the apple slices while making the roses, cool the apple slices to room temperature.
- In a bowl add butter (at room temperature) and whisk it.40 Gram Butter
- Also mix saffron, powdered sugar and cinnamon powder in the bowl and keep it ready.2 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar, 9-10 Saffron Strands (Kesar), 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Now roll the dough out to make long rectangular sheet and cut strips of 8-inch long and about less than an inch wide.
- On the upper half of the strip, arrange the apple slices side by side to make half of the sheet overlapped with arranged apple slices.
- Apply the butter and sugar cinnamon powder mixture on it.
- Now fold bottom part of the sheet once. Apply more butter and sugar cinnamon powder on it.
- Now roll the sheet with arranged apple slices gently, to make a beautiful rose. Repeat the process to make other apple roses as well.
- To bake, arrange the roses on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C or 400 F for 30-35 minutes or until the edges appear brownish and crisp.
- Serve these delicious Apple Roses With Puff Pastry with more cinnamon-sugar powder sprinkled on them.3 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar, 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
Before You Go...
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.