[UPDATE] : The results of the Eggless Baking Contest are now in. We received a total of 32 entries as part of the contest. It was a really close contest and it took considerable deliberation to pick up the best entry. We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in our contest and sending us your innovative & delicious recipes. We hope to see your continued participation in our website.
And now without further ado, the winner of this contest is Dhara Shah, whose recipe “Apple Roses with Puff Pastry” has been selected as the best recipe.
We would also like to mention a few other entries that were close contenders for the top spot and have been published on the website.
Cakes and cookies, biscuits and brownies, pastries and pies, there is no end to the wonderful world of baking. Whether you don’t eat eggs due to personal reasons or are simply allergic to them, you don’t have to miss out on all the delicious baked goodies.
This is your chance to showcase your innovativeness and come up with delicious baking recipes without using eggs. Share your home cooked recipes along with photos. If your recipe meets the criterias it will be posted on the blog. We will also choose the best recipe out of the entries and the winner will get an Amazon Gift voucher of Rs 2000 in prize.
- All recipes related to baking will be considered. This includes but is not limited to cakes, muffins, brownies, biscuits, cookies, bread, casseroles, lasagna, pastries, quiches, pies, pizza etc.
- The recipes should include a description of the dish, a clear list of all ingredients and step by step instructions to follow.
- All entries should include a good quality high-resolution photo of the prepared dish. Make sure that you take the photo in ample light such that it showcases the texture of the dish.
Instructions for the Submissions
- Follow and like us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter to receive the latest updates about the contest.
- Submit your entries as soon as possible. All entries must be submitted by Jan 25th, 2017. We will announce the winners on Jan 30th, 2017.
- The images submitted should be your original images, without any text or watermarks. Please do not send images taken from the internet, as they will not be considered for the submissions.
- You can submit as many recipes as you want. We will consider all your recipes, so submitting more recipes increases your chances of winning.
- Register yourself in the contest by entering your Email Id in the form below. Confirm your email address. Then send your recipes along with the pictures to [email protected].
- The subject of the email should be “Eggless Baking Contest Submission -[your_firstname]“.
- The best entry will receive an Amazon Gift voucher of Rs 2000 as prize.
- All recipes will be considered for the contest, but all of them may not be published on the website.
- We welcome entries from all around the world, however only entries from India will be eligible to receive a prize.