Mango Milkshake is a cool, refreshing and tempting fruit drink prepared by blending ripe mango chunks with milk and sugar. It is liked by all members of the family from children to old people and is a nice refreshing drink for the summer.
Mango is called king of fruits. It is not possible that summer in India can pass by without making mango milkshake.
During this hot season, mangoes are available in abundance and nothing can beat this chilled beverage to cool the body and give a feeling of fullness.
Fresh ripe mangoes with less fiber are most suitable for making a smooth Mango Milkshake. If fresh mangoes are not available, you can also use bottled mango pulp or frozen mango cubes which are readily available in most of the Indian Stores.
For extra flavor, you can add some saffron and dry fruits like cashews to the milkshake. You can also add a topping of plain vanilla ice cream which makes it cooler & almost irresistible.
To make Mango Milkshake at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Mango Milkshake Recipe
Ingredients For Mango Milkshake Recipe
- 2 Medium Size Mangoes
- 2 Cups Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 8-10 Saffron Strands (Kesar)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashew, Pista), optional
Step By Step Instructions for Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Take around 2 teaspoons of milk in a small bowl and add the saffron strands to it. Let it sit for around 5 minutes as the saffron strands release their color and flavor.8-10 Saffron Strands (Kesar)
- Wash peel and scoop out the pulp of the mangoes.2 Medium Size Mangoes
- Add the pulp along with sugar to a blender.3 Tablespoon Sugar
- Then add the milk and blend the mixture till it’s smooth.2 Cups Milk
- Mix the saffron strands soaked in milk to the mixture. Mango Milkshake is ready. Garnish with saffron strands and dry fruits. Serve it chilled.2 Tablespoons Chopped Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashew, Pista), optional
Before You Go...
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.