Peach Lemonade is a healthy and refreshing drink for the summers. It combines the nutritional value of Peaches with unbeatable refreshment derived from an ice cold Lemonade. Peach Lemonade is easy to make and can be made in a flash.
This lemonade tastes best when made with fresh ripe peaches. You also need to add less sugar is you are using ripe peaches. I have also added mint in this recipe for an extra dose of freshness, but you can skip it if you don’t have it handy.
Though one can drink Peach Lemonade around the year, it tastes great during summer days and it provides the much needed coolness and refreshment.
The nutritional benefits of Peaches which are rich in vitamins include their positive effect in preventing obesity-related diseases such as diabetes, metabolic syndrome as well as cardiovascular disease.
To make Peach Lemonade at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Peach Lemonade Recipe | Fresh Peach & Mint Lemonade
Ingredients For Peach Lemonade Recipe | Fresh Peach & Mint Lemonade
- 3 Fresh Ripe Peaches
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves, loosely packed
- 5 Cups Water
Step By Step Instructions for Peach Lemonade Recipe | Fresh Peach & Mint Lemonade
- Wash and dice the peaches into small cubes and add them to a pan.3 Fresh Ripe Peaches
- Add granulated sugar to the diced peaches.1/3 Cup Sugar
- Add 1 cup water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add chopped mint leaves to the pan. Adding mint leaves is optional but it does give a nice refreshing taste to the lemonade.1/2 Cup Mint Leaves, loosely packed
- Cook the peaches in the water till they become soft.
- Mash the peaches to a fine pulp using a masher.
- Use a large sieve to strain the mixture into a bowl. Press the pulp to release as much juice as possible.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons and add it to the peach sugar syrup.1/2 Cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- Add cold water to the mixture. To serve add the mixture to glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish with peach & lemon slice and mint leaves.5 Cups Water
Before You Go...
Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes.
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.