Cherry Lemonade is a summertime beverage made from fresh cherries and lemon. It is a nice twist on the usual lemonade and is one of my favorite drinks.
Lemonade usually consists of lemon juice mixed with water and sugar. The juice of cherries combines deliciously with lemonade to add an extra flavor.
This drink is the perfect to quench your thirst in the hot summer days when you get plenty of cherries. It is also a good way to use leftover cherries if they become overripe and squishy.
Altogether it is a perfect summer drink that combines the goodness of cherries and lemon. It is low in calories, rich in antioxidants and packed with many minerals & vitamins including vitamin C.
To make Cherry Lemonade at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Cherry Lemonade Recipe
Ingredients For Cherry Lemonade Recipe
- 12-15 Cherries
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Lime for garnish
- 9-10 Mint Leaves (Pudina) for garnish
Step By Step Instructions for Cherry Lemonade Recipe
- Wash and rinse around cherries.12-15 Cherries
- Slice them in halve and remove all the seeds.
- Add lemon juice and sugar. Blend the ingredients in a food processor to make a puree.4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, 1/3 Cup Sugar
- Strain the puree through a fine sieve, pressing to extract all juice from the pulp. Optionally, you can also blend the remaining extract with a little water and strain it again. Add chilled water to the juice. You can also use club soda or even normal water instead.3 Cups Water
- Cherry lemonade is ready. Garnish with whole cherries, lemon slices and mint leaves. Serve it chilled.9-10 Mint Leaves (Pudina), 1 Lime
Before You Go...
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.