Virgin Mojito or Mint Lime Mojito is a great summer drink. The sweet taste accompanied by fragrance of mint and addition of tangy lime makes for a really refreshing summer beverage.
The mocktail is made by muddled lime, sugar and mint mixed with soda. Cold water with the minty lime flavor make it the perfect thirst quencher.
There are many ways to make Virgin Mojito. Personally I think the version with Sprite tastes the best and that is what I have used in the recipe.
But you can also use sparkling water or club soda along with sugar or simple syrup to make this drink.
This is a non-alcoholic drink so it is perfect to serve at family friendly gatherings. You can garnish the drink with fresh mint leaves, lime wedges and colorful straws for serving in parties.
To make Virgin Mojito at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Virgin Mojito Recipe | Mint Lime Mojito
Ingredients For Virgin Mojito Recipe | Mint Lime Mojito
- 20-25 Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- 2 Lime
- 2 Cups Sprite
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
Step By Step Instructions for Virgin Mojito Recipe | Mint Lime Mojito
- Pluck fresh mint leaves from their stems and put them in a bowl or in a long glass.20-25 Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- Slice the lime into wedges and add those as well in the bowl.2 Lime
- Then add some sugar to the bowl. Instead of using sugar you can also use Simple Syrup.2 Teaspoon Sugar
- Muddle all the ingredients with a muddler. If you do not have a muddler you can use the back of any thick wooden spoon. As you crush the mint leaves and lime wedges they will start to release their juices.
- Now add sprite to the mixture. You can also add club soda or sparkling water instead. Make sure to increase the quantity of sugar accordingly in that case. Virgin Mojito is ready. Add crushed ice and garnish with mint leaves & lime wedges for serving.2 Cups Sprite
Before You Go...
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.