Fruit Chaat is made by combining chilled juicy fruits with mild spices and is the perfect summertime recipe. This refreshing chaat can be enjoyed as an evening snack or to fill in the gap between meals.
You can add almost any fruit that is available to you for this recipe. Fruits like bananas, apples, pears, oranges, grapes, cherries, watermelon, strawberries, pomegranate seeds (anar dana), pineapple etc. go well with it.
To make Fruit Chaat at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
Nutrition (per serving)
Ingredients For Fruit Chaat Recipe
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kala Namak/Rock Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kali Mirch/Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bhuna Jeera/Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Cup Fruits, like bananas, grapes, apples, pears etc.
Step By Step Instructions With Photos for Fruit Chaat Recipe
Dice all the fruits. I have used 2 bananas, 1 apple, 1 pear and a small bunch of grapes. You can add any fruit of your choice.
Mix the fruits in a bowl and add 1/2 tsp Kala Namak/Rock Salt, 1/ tsp Kali Mirch, 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala and1/2 tsp Bhuna Jeera/Roasted Cumin Powder. Also sprinkle 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Fruit Chaat is ready. Refrigerate for 10 mins and serve it chilled.
Before You Go...
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.