Korean style maggi noodles are a unique twist on the traditional style Maggi noodles, where they are seasoned by Korean inspired spicy chilli garlic seasonings.
The Maggi noodles are an instant noodle dish and come with their own tastemaker masala. These noodles are ready in just a few mins, and as such are a go-to quick meal or snack all over India and are loved by adult and children alike.
What are Korean Style Maggi Noodles?
The Korean style maggi noodles are inspired by a popular trend on Tik Tok, where the Maggi noodles are seasoned with special chilli garlic sauce in addition to the provided tastemaker.
To make this dish, all the seasonings such as minced garlic, coriander, sesame seeds, chilli flakes, oregano, soy sauce, schezwan sauce are added to a bowl along with the tastemaker. Then hot oil is poured over the seasonings to slightly roast them. The Maggi noodles are boiled separately and added to seasonings.
These noodles have a really unique flavor, coming from the addition of garlic, sesame seeds and oregano, and are a great option for changing the usual way of preparation for the Maggi noodles.
Some handy tips for making Korean Style Maggi Noodles
Below I have listed down few things to keep in mind while preparing this recipe :
- The Maggi tastemaker already has a decent amount of spices and salt, so be careful when adding additional chilli or salt so as to not make it over spicy.
- Do not overcook the noodles, take them out when they are almost cooked so as to not make them mushy.
- In this recipe, the seasonings are gathered in a bowl and then hot oil is poured over them to cook them. Instead of this way, you can also heat some oil in a pan, add the seasonings, and lightly fry them for a few seconds.
- You can also add some vegetables like spring onions, onions, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, mushrooms etc to the noodles to make them more flavorful and healthier.
You can enjoy the Korean Style Maggi Noodles as a snack or main dish. They can be served alongside grilled foods, soup, or a vegetable side dish as well.
You can also mix the maggi with cooked rice, vegetables and fry them together in a pan to make a delicious and hearty stir-fry. Korean style maggi can also be used as a filling for spring rolls, or used as a topping along with some cheese, to make a unique and delicious pizza.
To make Korean Style Maggi Noodles at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
- Vegetable Masala Maggi
- Street Style Maggi Noodles
- Veg Chowmein
- Pink Sauce Pasta
- White Sauce Pasta
- Vegetarian Pad Thai
Suggested recipe collections :
Korean Style Maggi Noodles Recipe
Ingredients For Korean Style Maggi Noodles Recipe
- 2 Packets Maggi Noodles
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
Step By Step Instructions for Korean Style Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Boil water in a pot and add the maggi noodle packets in the hot water.2 Packets Maggi Noodles
- Cook for 2 minutes till the noodles are par boiled. Do not overcook or they will become mushy.
- Drain the water from the noodles and set them aside.
- While the noodle are cooking, add minced garlic and finely chopped coriander leaves in a mixing bowl.3 Cloves Garlic, 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- Then add maggi masala maker, red chilli flakes, oregano and salt to the bowl.1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes, 2 Teaspoons Oregano, 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Then add sesame seeds, schezwan sauce and soy sauce as well.1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds, 1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce, 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Heat oil in a small pan and pour the hot oil over the ingredients in the bowl.2 Tablespoons Oil
- Mix the ingredients well with the hot oil to lightly fry the garlic and sesame seeds.
- Then add the boiled noodles to the bowl.
- Mix the noodles well to coat them with the sauces and spices.
- Korean side maggi noodles are ready. Serve them hot.
Before You Go...
Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes.
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.
1 thought on “Korean Style Maggi Noodles Recipe”
Tried this and it tasted very good, please share more recipes like this. I love food full of spices and always look for new posts with unique recipes.