Vegetable Masala Maggi is a quick & easy Indian snack made by tossing maggi noodles along with mixed vegetables and spices.
This variation of maggi noodles is healthy and a tasty twist to the simple & plain version due to nutritive value of fresh vegetables added to this dish. The veggies are sautéed in a pan along with the maggi noodles which imparts a unique taste to the noodles as well.
Vegetable Masala Maggi is not only a easy to make food but also one of the most yummy and tangy dish loved by people of all ages and especially by the children.
The veggies usually added to masala maggi are onion, capsicum, fresh peas and sometimes tomato. Other vegetables like potatoes, carrots and broccoli also go well in this dish.
Kids in general love maggi a lot. This dish is a good way to give them nutrition of veggies without compromising on the basic taste of the noodles.
Vegetable masala maggi is a good dish which takes very little time to makes when you suddenly feel hungry and is a good choice for an evening snack or a light dinner.
This vegetable masala maggi recipe can also be prepared on occasions like a small kitty party, a small gathering of friends or on demand of children when they come back home from school and are hungry.
To make Vegetable Masala Maggi at home take a look at the video or follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
- Street Style Maggi Noodles
- Korean Style Maggi Noodles
- Veg Chow Mein
- Veg Hakka Noodles
- White Sauce Pasta
- Pink Sauce Pasta
Suggested recipe collections :
Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe | Masala Maggi Noodles
* Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more videos.
Ingredients For Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe | Masala Maggi Noodles
- 2 Packet Maggi Noodles
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Carrot
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Capsicum (Green Bell Pepper)
- 1/3 Cup Green Peas
- 1 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
Step By Step Instructions for Vegetable Masala Maggi Recipe | Masala Maggi Noodles
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions to it.
- Also add some finely chopped green chillies. Fry the onion for 2 minutes as it starts browning.
- Add chopped carrots, capsicum and peas to the pan.
- Cook the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes till the tomatoes become soft.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder (haldi) and chaat masala.1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi), 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- Also add 2 packets of maggi tastemaker masala.
- Mix well and roast the spices for couple of minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Then add the maggi noodles to the pan and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir the noodles occasionally and cook till all the water is absorbed.
- Vegetable masala maggi is ready. Serve it hot.
Before You Go...
Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes.
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.