Paneer Tikka Pizza is an Indian style pizza where the pizza base is topped with paneer tikka mixture, veggies and cheese and baked to golden crispy perfection.
Paneer Tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) marinated in curd & spices and grilled. This way the soft and cheesy paneer cubes get imbibed with the delicious spicy flavors.
Paneer Tikka Pizza is a vegetarian delicacy and also serves as a good starter. This pizza variety is rich in flavour and if you love Indian food, you will in all probability like this Indian twist of the Pizza.
I have not posted the recipe to make the Pizza Crust here and will be posting that soon. Also I use a homemade Pizza Sauce for spreading on the Pizza base, but it is also readily available in stores.
To make Paneer Tikka Pizza at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Suggested recipe collections :
Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe
Ingredients For Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe
For the Paneer Tikka
- 1/2 Cup Hung Curd or Greek Yogurt
- 150 gm Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese), cubed
- 1 Teaspoon Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
For assembling the Pizza
- 1 Medium Sized Pizza Crust
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2-3 Tablespoon Pizza Sauce
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Capsicum (Bell Pepper)
- 1/2 Cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Chilli Flakes, Oregano & Italian Seasoning to taste
Step By Step Instructions for Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe
- To make the paneer tikka, put the hung curd in a bowl and whisk it till its smooth. Add ginger-garlic paste, besan (gram flour), lemon juice and all the dry spice powders.1/2 Cup Hung Curd or Greek Yogurt, 1 Teaspoon Besan (Gram Flour), 1 Tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste, 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi (Turmeric Powder), 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala, 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala, 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice, 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth batter.
- Add paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubes to it. Fold the mixture well to coat all the paneer cubes with the paste. Set the mixture aside, and let the paneer cubes marinate for 30-45 mins.150 gm Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese), cubed
- Preheat the oven to 400F or 230 Celsius. To assemble the pizza, spread butter over the pizza crust (base). Then spread pizza sauce. Pizza sauce can be made at home, or can be purchased in any store.2 Tablespoon Butter, 2-3 Tablespoon Pizza Sauce, 1 Medium Sized Pizza Crust
- Spread the prepared paneer tikka marinade on the pizza base. Then arrange thinly sliced onion, capsicum, and corn kernels on the pizza.1 Small Onion, 1 Capsicum (Bell Pepper), 1/2 Cup Corn Kernels
- Add a layer of grated mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle some oregano, chilli flakes, Italian seasonings, pepper and salt according to taste.1/2 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, 2 Teaspoons Chilli Flakes, Oregano & Italian Seasoning to taste, 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- Bake for 15 minutes till the cheese has melted and the pizza is cooked. Paneer Tikka Pizza is ready. Cut into slices and serve hot.
Before You Go...
Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes.
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.
2 thoughts on “Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe”
It was nice to go through your post. Thanks for sharing the recipe here. Keep up the good work.