Cheese Garlic Bread is made with toasted bread slices topped with molten cheese, garlic and parsley. This dish can easily be counted as one of the most popular and loved recipes across the world.
Cheesy garlic bread is a favprite of kids & adults alike. Toasted bread slices with cheese spread on them and smeared with garlic and parsley flavored butter looks yummy and tastes great.
Parsley and Garlic not only enhance the taste of this dish but also have many digestive, antioxidant and disease preventing properties.
One good thing about garlic bread is that you can prepare it in advance, wrap and refrigerate it, and then bake it just before you want to eat. So it is a great dish to serve for a party or gathering.
To make Cheese Garlic Bread at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
Ingredients For Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 Italian Baguette
- 5-6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 Cup of loosely packed Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoon shredded Parmesan
Step By Step Instructions for Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
- Combine some fresh parsley, garlic cloves and olive oil in a blender.5-6 Cloves of Garlic, 1/4 Cup of loosely packed Parsley, 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Add salt, black pepper powder and Italian seasoning.1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
- Slice the bread in half and spread the garlic-parsley paste on it.1 Italian Baguette
- Spread the mozzarella and parmesan evenly on the bread.1/4 Cup shredded Mozzarella, 2 Tablespoon shredded Parmesan
- Top it with some chopped parsley leaves.
- Place the bread on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil and bake it in a preheated oven at 200 C or 400 F for 8-10 minutes till the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Crispy cheesy garlic bread is ready. Slice it into pieces and serve it hot topped with some chilli flakes.
Before You Go...
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.