Mooli ki Churi or Mooli ka Laccha is a quick, delicious and easy to make salad made with grated radish and tomatoes.
The bitter and strong taste of radish in this salad is balanced out by the flavor and tanginess of tomatoes, lemon and salt.
Mooli Ki Churi needs only a few ingredients, but it greatly enhances the overall taste of the food. It is very refreshing and can be served as an accompaniment with any Indian style meal.
This salad is also quite healthy and highly digestive. Radish is also rich in minerals, helps control cholesterol and is a good source of vitamins.
To make Mooli Ki Churi at home follow the detailed step by step recipe posted below.
See more related recipes like:
Suggested recipe collections :
Mooli Ki Churi Recipe | Grated Radish & Tomato Salad
Ingredients For Mooli Ki Churi Recipe | Grated Radish & Tomato Salad
- 1 Medium Sized Mooli(Radish)
- 1 Medium Sized Tomato
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Salt or as per taste
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Sprigs of Coriander Leaves
Step By Step Instructions for Mooli Ki Churi Recipe | Grated Radish & Tomato Salad
- Clean the radish (mooli) thoroughly. Next grate it and transfer the contents to a bowl.1 Medium Sized Mooli(Radish)
- Add diced tomatoes, finely chopped green chillies and salt to the radish. Add few drops of fresh lemon juice and mix well.1 Medium Sized Tomato, 1 Green Chilli, 1 Teaspoon Salt or as per taste, 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Top the salad with a few coriander leaves. Serve on the side of any Indian meal.2 Sprigs of Coriander Leaves
Before You Go...
Don't forget to Pin this post to save it for later. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious food recipes.
We'd love to know your thoughts about this dish! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #vegecravings.